At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the CTO- Principal Architect, you will report to the Director of Engineering, and will be responsible to help ZoomInfo engineering teams understand best practices of well-architected cloud-based solutions while ensuring successful deployments on time and quality.
The CTO Principal Architect is able to connect technology with measurable business value.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep expertise in modern software cloud-native and AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he provides thought leadership and innovation while representing the CTO and drives deep-dive discussions with stakeholders within the company. The technical background of the CTO Principal Architect enables her/him to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As a CTO Principal Architect, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise architecture experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems architecture
- Well-rounded knowledge of systems, network, security, storage, microservices, data analytics, cloud products and technologies in differing environments
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- In-depth knowledge of AWS technologies and demonstrated ability to architect and implement modern highly distributed solutions on AWS
- Demonstrated experience designing high quality, enterprise-scale distributed SaaS application architectures using modern software development practices and technologies
- History of successful SaaS Production deployments and architecture engagements with large scale enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, management, and engineers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
- Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science is highly desired
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Advantage)
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (Advantage)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.