At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be continuing the development and improving of our company’s Salesforce Instance. If you like working on tough problems and see value in a strong team environment, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Create and manage: Apex classes (Invocable, Batches, Services, Triggers), as well as VF, Aura, and LWC. Assist and know Flows, Workflows, Process Builder.
- Work independently on multiple projects with deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while consistently producing deliverables within a timeline.
- Participate in the full application life cycle, from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support.
- Working with groups in different timezones.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience, including Salesforce understanding as well as hands-on development.
- Independent - manage tasks to completion while raising flags and suggested solutions.
- Organized - understand what you do and explain it with confidence.
- Communicative - can run presentations. Interactive, using Slack, Emails, Jira, Git, Video conference.
- Available to work in a dynamic and global environment.
- A good level of English.
- Experience in different projects/environments is an advantage.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.