At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the CSOC Analyst, you will report to the Cyber SOC, Team Lead, and will be responsible for supporting the security team and the growing demands for analysis within the organization. The ideal candidate is an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Participate in larger security team and focuses on installing, configuring, investigating alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, malware, etc. to identify threats, source, determine remediation, and recommend security improvements or actions
- Follow precise analytical paths (playbooks) to determine the nature and extent of problems being reported by tools, e-mails, etc.
- Follow strict guidance on reporting requirements.
- Keep management informed with precise, unvarnished information about security posture and events – no surprises.
- Promote standards-based workflow.
- Engage with internal and external parties to get and share information to improve processes and security posture.
- Produce design documentation.
- Lead analysis, investigation of anomalies and threats.
- Work across business lines especially with IT and DevOps on integration of products/services.
- Create management friendly reporting from tools.
- Work with end-users as required to investigate threats.
- Perform sophisticated malware detection and threat hunting analysis
- Be an escalation point for the MSSP
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A degree in computer security, computer science or relevant hands on proven experience CSOC.
- Recognised security testing certifications (GIAC, CEH)
- AWS certifications (bonus)
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience on an Incident Response team performing Tier I/II initial incident triage and deep analytical investigation as needed to understand the threat and address it.
- Experience guiding other analysts.
- Solid knowledge and experience using a SIEM and other related solutions such as artificial intelligence and user behavior analytics tools.
- Experience of threat reporting and assessing diagnosis.
- Proven ability to understand and company needs, building relationships and developing a positive dialogue.
- Scripting skills and reverse engineering experience is desirable.
- Past experience of using problem solving techniques and developing solutions.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.