At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s finance organization is seeking a resourceful, collaborative, self-motivated admin to support the chief financial officer and finance leadership. To be successful in this role you will be able to juggle numerous incoming requests, communicate effectively across the organization, remain calm under pressure, display a strong work ethic, take ownership, and have excellent judgement. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment while always keeping an eye toward minute details as well as the big picture.
You need to be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting, long-term partnership with the team you support. You understand how to keep our team running smoothly with limited bottlenecks. You will focus your support on calendar management, coordinating travel, conference and investor event participation, assisting with internal events and departmental meetings, assisting with presentations, and management of small finance operations projects. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests is critical. Strong communication skills and professionalism as well as the confidential handling of information is of utmost importance. We’ll be looking to you to help us foster and maintain a positive and fun team environment.
As a Finance Administrator, you will report to the chief financial officer and will be responsible for supporting the finance leadership team, including strategic finance, treasury, investor relations, and accounting.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Managing complex fast-changing calendars, using sound judgement in mapping out day-to-day meetings, events and responsibilities.
- Booking executive and leadership staff travel.
- Assisting with coordinating conference and investor event participation.
- Coordinate external meetings with parties including bankers, lawyers, potential partners / targets.
- Planning and coordinating departmental events and meetings.
- Scheduling and tracking key meeting series, then working backwards from those deadlines to ensure deliverables are met.
- Preparing and documenting expense reports and managing documentation workflow.
- Responding to and addressing one-off Slack and email requests throughout the day, communicating effectively with every organizational level.
- Creating and assisting with presentations.
- Leading ways to increase team connectedness and boost team morale.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience with executive level calendar management and multiple calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
- Experience independently managing small-size projects and budgets
- Experience with Google Suite and Slack or affinity for adopting these technologies is a must
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sets a high bar for self and team; can provide key examples of improving efficiency or daily productivity of direct manager and / or team
- Is very professional; highly poised, confident and organized
- Maintains high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals both inside and outside of the company.
- Pivots quickly and is able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require timely response or turnaround.
- Able to handle administrative and operations details independently and with an eye for accuracy, while keeping team members informed