At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior IT Manager of HR Systems, you will report to the VP of Enterprise Technology.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Partner with Domain and Technology leaders to define Strategy, Vision and Roadmap
- You are expected to understand, and lead opportunities within HR, Intranet, Privacy domains.
- Able to manage an implementation of Core HCM, Performance, Compensation, Payroll (US), Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence & Advanced Compensation modules.
- You will plan and execute high quality software solutions that address business concerns and effectively report insights for Sr. Leadership.
- Align technology roadmap to business roadmap with measurable business outcomes
- Lead an agile team, and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Practitioner of Agile, CD/CI, Dev Ops framework
- Build and manage a high-performing core engineering team
- Understand technical domain, provide architectural oversight to ensure future scalability & flexibility
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 10-12 years of minimum prior HRIT experience having led HR system implementations from the front
- Experience across SDLC: identifying business requirements, designing and implementing solutions, integration with and installation of vendor solutions, and providing software and systems maintenance and support.
- Experience with HR and Payroll systems such as ADP, Workday, Success Factors etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on HR systems. Should include knowledge of some or all Workday functionality like Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Absence, Time Tracking, Integrations, Security, Data Conversion
- Experience in integrating HR systems to ERP’s like Oracle, SAP, NetSuite using Informatica, MuleSoft etc.
- Have Senior level OpenStack experience. Must know architecture, operations and be able to take ownership and is responsible for all aspects of an OpenStack deployment (engineering, operations, infrastructure, onboarding, etc.)
- Be a change-oriented leader and thrive in an ambiguous, constantly changing environment.
- Have significant latitude in leading implementations, establish a reputation of leadership within a team, and demonstrates influence within their area of expertise
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.