At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Solutions Consultant, you will will be responsible for supporting sales opportunities through strategic, consultative selling. These proven pre-sales professionals will collaborate with our sales team and customers to ensure the solution will apply to the initiatives and objectives of our customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Account Managers on qualified opportunities to uncover customer business goals, pains and requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of use cases for ZoomInfo products and services, and help connect the dots to craft solutions that match the needs of our diverse customer base
- Present and demonstrate the value of the ZoomInfo Data as a Service offering
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for Enterprise prospects and customers
- Manage the technical and functional aspects of the sales process by interfacing with technical resources on the customer side, as well as working in tandem with solutions engineers on the ZoomInfo team
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Product Management and Engineering to identify new product requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of pre-sales consulting experience, preferably in SaaS business environment
- Experience selling CRM, SFA, and/or marketing software
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience providing solutions to Enterprise level customers
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills - must have ability to effectively influence C-level decision makers
- Familiarity with Enterprise systems like MDM, CRM, SFA and ERP. Familiarity with Python, SQL/NoSQL and other scripting languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.