At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst, you will report to the VP of Enterprise Technology, and will be responsible for HR Apps and functions. The incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and designs, implements, modifies multiple custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Ability to manage and implement ServiceNow Application to various business areas
- Provide forward-thinking vision to collaboratively design cross-functional processes and solutions to business challenges.
- Independently execute on tool implementation, complex configuration, reporting and other technical activities.
- Present flexible, scalable, and supportable options to stakeholders and help them vet alternatives that support business objectives.
- Proactively identify ways by which IT can add value to business teams to improve processes and effectively communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate communication between, IT and business partners in order to drive change.
- Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with business partners, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Create or oversee the creation of clear and concise documentation throughout all project phases and activities.
- Maintain SOX Controls, support SOX related activities to ensure compliance, participate in annual IT SOX audits.
- Design and implement solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement, with usability in mind.
- Partner with the business teams to share project information and validate test scripts. Will also perform and coordinate system testing and write and execute testing plans.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required.
- Demonstrated highly successful client-side experience as an owner of ServiceNow platform
- Experience delivering and supporting ServiceNow ITSM and CSM in a highly regulated and qualified environment
- ITIL and/or ServiceNow Certifications and Credentials a must; ServiceNow System Admin and ServiceNow Customer Service Management Certified Implementation Specialist at a minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or any other industry-similar degree
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ professional experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support or as a super user preferred.
- Familiar with SOX Compliance and supporting SOX Controls
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to translate technical material for a non-technical audience and simplify complex concepts for inclusion in documentation processes.
- Understanding of strategic business initiatives and demonstrated ability to translate how they operationally and tactically apply to projects and challenges.
- Able to negotiate agreements with stakeholders and influence decision-makers.
- Having an open mind to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.