At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
You are a self starter and like to roll your sleeves up and dive into solving problems. You are a quick learner and thrive in understanding technology systems and processes. You design solutions with an aim towards creating sustainable and maintainable systems that work with “out of the box” functionality and standards-based integrations. You enjoy working with others and it shows.
About The Role:
The Financial Systems Administrator works across the finance and sales teams to improve and support financial systems. They support critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation, and maintenance of NetSuite while also supporting company needs. This role is highly focused on ensuring day-to-day tactical functionality of NetSuite including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Revenue Recognition and documentation. The Financial Systems Admin will report directly to the Manager of Financial Systems and be a part of our growing Financial Systems team.
- Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of NetSuite and the other Fintech systems
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Work in an Agile environment and understand business priorities
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
- Help the Fintech team with testing and deployment of workflows and customizations
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change control and customizations that meet SOX compliance
- Coordination of system enhancements, large project initiatives, and Mergers & Acquisitions integration
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality and customizations
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in hard sciences, engineering, or accounting and financial systems
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with ERP systems, specifically NetSuite
- Attention to detail and ability to review peer work product.
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and accounting principles
- Basic spreadsheet analysis such as v-lookup, index/match, and pivot tables
- Experience with change control and SOX compliance
- Experience with flow charting software such as Visio or Lucidchart
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Working knowledge of multi-subsidiary, multi-currency, and multi-book features within NetSuite
- Ability to draft, review, and modify workflows using Suiteflow within NetSuite
- Exposure to environments that use integrations (such as Celigo, Dell Boomi or Workato) to NetSuite and other systems as well as experience in monitoring and resolving errors
- Highly proficient in spreadsheet analysis on both Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with advanced Saved Search functionality and formulas
- Experience with with Adaptive Insights, Avalara, Coupa, Expensify, FloQast, Stripe or similar systems
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.