At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Data Analyst on the Data Research Team, you will work closely with Product, Engineering, and Research. Key aspects of this role include supporting strategic data infrastructure decisions, discovering and driving improvements in our data processing, and providing timely and thorough analysis. You will have the opportunity to influence the future success of ZoomInfo’s data assets.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of the data and infrastructure we work with.
- Summarize and document different aspects of the current state, probing for opportunities, and charting the path forward with solutions to improve the accuracy and volume of the data we serve to our customers.
- Collaborate with our Data Engineering, Product Management, and Research counterparts to drive forward the improvement opportunities you’ve identified
- Inquisitive - You are curious about ZoomInfo’s product, market and data operations, and eager to develop a thorough understanding of our data and infrastructure. You pursue technical training and development opportunities, and strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- A Problem Solver - You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations.
- A Team Player - You are willing to tackle new challenges and enjoy facilitating and owning cross-functional collaboration. Within the team, you seek opportunities to mentor and coach junior analysts.
Self-Directed - You enjoy working independently. There will be guidance and resources when you need it, but we’re looking for someone who will thrive with the freedom to explore our data, propose solutions, and drive execution and results
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, quantitative research, and/or data operations
- Advanced level Python or SQL skills
- Ability to summarize complex analyses in a simple, intuitive format, and to present findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exposure to and technical understanding of working with data at scale
- Experience in a product or project-driven work environment preferred
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau / Looker
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your resume or cover letter if you have experience)
- Experience with Corporate Hierarchy data or MDM
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing Operations teams
- Experience with Databricks, AWS, or Airflow
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.