As the Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact programs at the corporate level. We are looking for someone who can credibly coordinate between cross-functional teams and business stakeholders aligning systems, tools, activities, skills and processes. In addition, the Senior Program Manager will drive cross-functional initiatives from planning, execution, and risk management to delivery, in an agile mindset.
Come join us if you’d like to be part of the growth and success that we enjoy as we bring new ideas and experiences to our customers.
- Manage highly technical, complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle for two or more scrum teams.
- Determine project execution schedules and direct project team members on associated work tasks.
- Collect requirements and ensure project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders.
- Train and mentor teams around Agile/Scrum processes, and promote and support Agile/Scrum best practices on the team.
- Coordinate the cross-functional work required to deliver the teams’ projects on schedule.
- Understand the overall product to give insights and guidance around requirements for new initiatives and features.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Raise risks, blockers, and competing priorities to relevant parties in a timely and organized manner.
- Manage Jira to properly reflect the state of the team and project.
- Help determine Jira best practices and coach team in Jira usage.
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across Engineering.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. (3+ years)
- Experience managing technical projects. (3+ years)
- Experience and working knowledge of SaaS application development. (2+ years)
- Vast experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive projects fully to completion.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant industry trends, tools and innovations.
- Comfortable multitasking and context-switching.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.