At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Manager, UX/UI, you will report to the Director, UX/UI, and will be responsible to lead one of our amazing design teams. We are seeking a hands-on leader, with strong UXUI skills and excellent management skills. You will champion a user-centered design approach to ensure we ship products our customers love.
Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Lead and direct a team of talented product designers. Consulate, review, and mentor more junior designers on their designs
- Hands-on UI/UX design for B2B applications
- Produce product sketches, wireframes, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle
- Collaborate within all levels or the organization
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience of leading design teams
- 6+ years of customer-facing UX/UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2B or B2C space
- Must have Product Design experience, including creating visual concepts, brands from scratch
- Experience with Figma, Sketch. Illustrator - advantage
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, best practices, customer insights, and innovation
- Portfolio - a must
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.