Reporting to the VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations, the Director of Marketing Strategic Planning will provide leadership, direction, and vision for the whole ZoomInfo marketing team by implementing and owning the strategic planning process across all key products and personas. Answerable to key leaders on process and output, this role also provides strategic consultation to cross-functional teams on special projects.
This individual must be able to thrive in a fast-moving, matrixed environment. They are a results-oriented, highly motivated, hands-on leader able to set a vision to drive change internally and be able to develop and implement complex projects. They must be flexible and resilient, and be passionate about selling a vision to senior executives.
- Drive, develop, and communicate strategy, tools, and standardized frameworks in support of marketing strategic planning
- Lead integration and alignment of marketing plans to corporate plans, priorities, and objectives
- Lead annual planning
- Develop recommendations related to marketing investment allocation
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of product/persona drivers that align with the overall strategic plan
- Drive sharing of best practices across the marketing team, functional partners, and agencies
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
- 7 - 10 years progressively responsible business experience, with the majority in marketing
- Experience in management consulting a plus
- A proven track record as a strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, data usage, and appropriate urgency
- A collaborative and “hands-on” team leader and player, who builds strong relationships internally and externally, and works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines
- Project management skills including budget management, KPI tracking, and attention to detail
- Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required or Google equivalent
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect