Our Sales Order Specialist position will be responsible for creating new orders, updating existing orders, and creating order returns. The Sales Order Specialist (SOS) will work as part of Revenue Accounting team to support the Sales organization in preparing and validating license & support deals for submission to Financial System. In addition, the candidate will also support the sales group and serve as the point of contact for sales. The Sales Order Specialist is expected to operate independently.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve in discrepancies in production and ensure accurate billing of all bookings.
- Ensure the data reflects signed customer contracts prior to them being accepted into the order/provisioning systems.
- Responsible for basic contracts and adjustments under the ZoomInfo Subsidiary
- Critical customer contract and order data validation functions, for order review and order entry functions
- Ensure all orders are submitted on a timely basis according to established order submission deadlines.
- Provide support and assist in the resolution & clarification of order information, invoicing, and collections.
Other functions and duties will be added as the company grows and the employee gains more experience and comfort in our systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years of strong analytical experience in financial planning, business analysis, order services, contracts, or sales operations preferred
- Excel skills are essential; we would prefer an advanced skill set but will accept a working knowledge with a high aptitude for mastery
- Salesforce experience is preferred