At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Senior CRO Manager will be responsible for overseeing ZoomInfo’s digital A/B, multivariate testing, dynamic targeting & personalization initiatives.
This role will drive the strategy recommendations & execution of multiple website tests with a clear aim to improve conversation rates on primary KPIs within ZoomInfo’s digital lead generation strategy, with Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) being the key measure of success. You will provide reports, analysis, and actionable insights to inform decision making and support continuous performance improvement across the ZoomInfo digital lead generation ecosystem.
The Senior CRO Manager will collaborate cross-functionally with a team of Marketing and Sales stakeholders to drive an analytical mindset, defining testing plans, roadmaps, and schedules to enhance established short and long-term business objectives. Ultimately this person will foster an understanding of testing and measuring concepts, possess familiarity with testing tools and program capabilities, and socialize key learnings with both peers and management in direct support of driving incremental leads and revenue into the business.
This role is part of the Growth Marketing team and the role will require coordination between multiple ZoomInfo teams, meaning this role is pivotal in cross-functional collaboration and execution.
- Own all aspects of ZoomInfo’s conversion rate optimization (CRO) program in support of maximizing net new customer lead generation across digital channels
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving online tests across multiple touch points (websites, landing pages, blogs, mobile, etc.)
- Lead ongoing optimization planning; understanding business objectives and providing management with data driven guidance, this will involve leveraging internal Marketing analytics as well as qualitative research, industry trends, etc.
- Partner with internal stakeholders as appropriate (Marketing, creative, operations, analytics, development teams and external vendors/agencies) throughout planning and execution
- Maintain testing schedule and manage on-time and high-quality execution against schedule, ensuring validity and reliability of tests, proper back-end tooling and measurement criteria set-up as well as implementation of best-in-class user experiences
- Conduct in-depth analysis of test results; manage reporting processes and infrastructure needs in conjunction with internal Marketing Analytics and Technical Development teams
- Facilitate sharing and leveraging of learnings across the organization to inform ongoing decision making
- Develop and communicate regular reporting of CRO program results to Marketing peers as well as to Management as needed
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related field
- 5+ years in digital marketing, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and monitoring rigorous CRO programs
- Highly analytical and data driven as well as highly effective at working in a complex and fast paced business environment
- High level of business acumen with a strong understanding of the customer journey
- Experience leading cross functional teams through planning and execution processes
- Expert knowledge of optimization capabilities, best practices, and emerging trends
- Familiarity with available A/B and multivariate testing tools (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser, etc.)
- Sold understanding of optimization reporting and analytics and the ability to clearly communicate test plans and results to others both verbally and written
- Ability to draw defendable hypothesis and use data to validate to inform the planning of corresponding next steps
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation and report writing experience a must, including comfort presenting to management when required
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect