At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Director of Cloud Financial Governance, you will report to the Vice President, DevOps, and will be responsible for the cloud budget and optimization of the cloud spend.
Supporting the Cloud engineering team you will be executing the plan created specifically for that cloud engineering to reach its financial objectives.
You will interact regularly with the cloud engineering team and the finance team and even take action to make changes to Zoominfo's cloud account to execute your recommendations.
We're looking for a hands-on, motivated self-starter professional who's passionate about inventing, simplifying processes to implement cost planning, optimization, purchasing strategies, and cross-functional collaboration to embrace cloud technologies to ensure long-term success.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- You will be in charge of developing a robust program for cloud cost management that includes but is not limited to tagging framework and governance model, budgets and change management, cost optimization lifecycle and show back dashboards.
- Create metrics, reports, & recommended remediation plans for financial excellence in the cloud.
- You will work directly with AWS billing, while collaborating with engineering,TechOps, product and finance teams to provide deeper meaning to cost and usage data across our products.
- You will be a trusted liaison between engineering and finance; helping finance quantify the cost impacts of engineering operational decisions and helping engineering implement cost best practices throughout their stack.
- You will provide stakeholders in Engineering and Product with the tools to develop and measure cost related insights, metrics, and KPIs to help them better understand their products and how to build them more efficiently.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Finance IT, with good knowledge of financial principles & business finance.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in overall AWS Cost Management and FinOps principles.
- Experience working with detailed billing statements from AWS.
- Experience dealing with GCP/Azure is a Plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience navigating complex data sets and pull out insights.
- Strong program and project management capabilities and interest.
- Proficiency in Excel and analytical capabilities with great attention to details.
- Deep passion for cloud technology and ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in both technical and financial aspects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts with a track record of presenting to executives.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.