Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Assist in the setup and processing of revenue contracts, modifications, and terminations to ensure revenue is recorded accurately and timely in accordance with ASC 606 requirements.
- Assist management with maintaining and implementing accounting policies and procedures, especially as they relate to revenue and commission transactions.
- Prepare monthly revenue analysis for management report
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with month-end close and GL account reconciliations, as assigned
- Work closely with the customer success and sales teams on contract questions and modifications
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required
- Strong proficiency in Excel and reporting skills
- Must be a problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be independent
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with AS606 and SOX compliance requirements
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of Accounting Principles and GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce is a plus
- Must be a team player who can work well with short deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment and thrives on challenges
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-2 years of related experience a plus