At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s Media Content team is looking for a senior writer to shape our brand’s voice around B2B industry news & trends. Your content will help support the growth of The Pipeline, a content hub for sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals.
In this role you will write timely articles about events and trends occurring in the B2B tech industry. Additionally, you will collaborate with executives to shape the voice of ZoomInfo’s senior leadership. This work will involve writing journalistic articles that incorporate internal & external interviews, research, and news events as well as help produce our bi-weekly newsletter.
You will be a core part of ZoomInfo’s Media team, which handles social media, podcasts, video series, and other branded content. This is a great opportunity to help drive thought leadership for one of the fastest growing B2B tech companies in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Help write and produce a weekly newsletter on trends in business
- Work with executives on thought leadership content for social, articles, and video series.
- Write articles on news and trends in the B2B tech industry.
- Collaborate with our research team to use the data of ZoomInfo’s platform to produce proprietary research
- Work with the PR team to provide content in order to build relationships with journalist covering the B2B space.
- Determine key benchmarks for success and hold the team accountable for meeting them regularly. Analyze performance metrics to help guide content selection, production and promotion.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years writing either in a B2B context or journalist background.
- Ability to tell high-quality, in-depth stories that educate and resonate with target audiences.
- Experience adopting different tones & styles for written content and working with C-level executives on content crafted from their point of view.
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive and provide feedback to improve copy, content strategies, and asset development.
- Comfortable working independently and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player mindset
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect