At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Chief Data Architect in the Engineering Org, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop our data acquisition strategy and roadmap (for both internal and third-party data), in conjunction with leadership across our businesses
- Be the evangelist for the value of well architected and governed data across the enterprise, explaining how this discipline delivers tangible business value
- Work closely with business stakeholders so that data architecture is aligned with and capable of supporting current, emerging and future requirements - both core/known needs, and exploratory/unknown needs
- Lead vision, direction and guiding principles for data architecture
- Maintain accurate logical and conceptual data models for significant data assets that support product development at ZoomInfo
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership in the fields of big data, data warehousing or data science.
- Strong foundational knowledge and experience with range of big data architectures
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling, database design and data management
- Work with stakeholders and product teams to analyze their needs and requirements to make recommendations and design robust solutions.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
- 15+ years’ experience with conceptual and logical data modeling (relational and dimensional) and designing data ecosystems including data stores (operational systems, data lakes, data warehouses, data marts), ingress patterns (API, ETL/ELT), and egress patterns (analytics/decision tools, BI tools); data models
- Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture and be able to develop an end-to-end vision and roadmap for the enterprise
- Ability to express complex technical information in understandable user-friendly language and style; collaborate in one-on-one and group settings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with other leaders and associates throughout the organization, including executive management
- Working experience with Data language skills (Python, R, Advanced T-SQL etc)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.