At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Data Analyst on the Data Research Team, you will be responsible for the collection, manipulation, and distribution of insights from our data. A typical day in the life of a data analyst here might include using HTML based methods to amass a massive set of data in the morning that someone plans to manipulate in SQL later that night. Experience designing and executing on production ready data oriented products in response to stakeholder needs is a must have skill for a Senior Data Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will look for new ways to connect our clients to the most sophisticated resources that are currently underutilized within our platform and work with the team to find ways to make them practical.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Expert Python, experience designing and executing algorithms for complex analysis
- Warehouse experience (Snowflake, or similar)
- Experience with server infrastructure deployment (we are primarily AWS)
- Experience with parallel processing for analysis
- Familiarity with SQL/PostGRES (other flavors are also fine)
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Masters or equivalent experience
- A PhD in any research driven social science (econ, psych, demography, etc;) would be a great addition.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.