At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Manager on the Research Team, you will be responsible for first party data collection, model training, and supporting customers with data requests. The Senior Manager of Research Operations will be critical in identifying, improving, and tracking efficiencies. If you are the type of person who constantly finds yourself questioning why things aren’t being done in a more efficient manner, this is the role for you. A strong understanding of technical systems and big data is a must for this role.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Assist with strategic planning and governance; resource management; and creating and maintaining project artifacts, archives and tool sets
- Assist with defining and tracking operational efficiency metrics
- Define and maintain standards for communication with key stakeholders
- Develop technical and analytical capabilities within Research and ensure best practices are used consistently across the organization
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in roles that combine operations management, data analytics, and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated excellence and adaptability in a position with escalating levels of responsibility
- Comfortable communicating at the executive level
- Experience working directly with large datasets, defining metrics and visualizing data
- Proficient ability using SQL to query (e.g., joining and filtering)
- Very strong organizational abilities and the ability to effectively share best practices with others
- Ability to manage many tasks at once
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field, advanced degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.