At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Platform Team, you will be developing software and tooling that improve engineering efficiency — be it command line tools, services, libraries etc. You will be part of a core engineering group that enables a delightful developer experience for stream-aligned/product teams so engineers can perform at high velocity and deliver with high quality.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Solve complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and experience.
- Provide technical guidance focused on building tooling and software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the product teams to identify opportunities to accelerate developer workflows via innovation in tooling and methodologies.
- Define and promote software engineering best practices, including design, documentation, code reviews, monitoring, observability etc.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate with product teams on providing solutions for cross cutting concerns across products.
- Work within feedback mechanisms and metrics for data-driven continuous improvement.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of package managers and semantic versioning.
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications.
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Passion for developing software and tooling for continuous improvement of engineering processes.
- Strong desire to automate repetitive and manual tasks to reduce waste from development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal customers.
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale.
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrable contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tooling for automating builds, tests, dependency publishing, and application deployments (Jenkins/Buildkite).
- Virtualization and orchestration of applications (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience building microservices architectures.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.