Marketing Programs Manager Webinar
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individually - we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to join our team of Demand Generation professionals, focusing on our new logo acquisition webinar program. Your priority will be to plan, collaborate, forecast, execute, and measure an aggressive webinar schedule to generate MQLs and create opportunities. Working cross-functionally with product marketing, customer marketing and sales teams, you will be the driver that ensures our campaign schedule adequately targets all segments, product lines and launches. The ideal candidate can connect data-driven creative strategy with project management and execution efficiency to maximize the impact of each campaign while effectively promoting our brand and communicating our value proposition.
In addition to scaling and optimizing existing webinar campaigns/series, we’re seeking an innovator to enhance the webinar program and deliver exceptional business outcomes.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Marketing Programs Manager at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Develop and execute ongoing webinar campaigns to drive MQLs, meetings, opportunities, and closed/won deals
- Manage webinar campaigns that drive logo acquisition; Identify new opportunities to create prospect awareness and engagement within our addressable market
- Collaborate with the content team to strategically develop topics, build content outlines and presentations, prep speakers, and execute promotional plans that drive registration and attendance
- Develop strategic, timely webinars to support quarterly themes, leverage industry trends and solve our prospects’ problems
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, administrative tasks, day-to-day communications, and traffic
- Get creative to optimize campaigns for audience segment, webinar type and product launches to maintain consistent MQL weekly volume
- Collaborate closely with marketing operations, digital marketing, product marketing, content and creative to effectively execute new and enhanced campaigns
- Actively monitor, analyze, and communicate campaign performance and insights in order to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Communicate consistently and effectively with Sales and other internal stakeholders on upcoming campaigns, status of current campaigns and MQLs on completed campaigns
- 3-5 years experience with demand generation strategies and campaigns within B2B (SaaS-based companies preferred)
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns, including webinars
- Results-oriented, with a strong focus on analyzing marketing campaign performance and uncovering actionable insights from data
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional project management skills with preference for candidates experienced with Asana, Jira, or similar tools
- Competent user of webinar platforms (On24.com preferred)
- Competent user of CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing personas, use cases and B2B industry as a whole
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and motivated to hit your number
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect