ZoomInfo’s content team is looking for a multimedia producer who will help bring our brand’s story to life. A fast-growing global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, we encourage creativity, value innovation, and believe in the power of teamwork. We’re building a media brand for sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals.
You will be embedded in a team of writers, researchers, and social media strategists. Your job is to bring animation, video, and audio production skills to content campaigns. This includes in-house production as well as coordinating with creative agencies for larger campaigns.
We’re creating a new media brand The Pipeline and will need multimedia campaigns to help bring content alive. Campaigns could include turning trends in data into compelling graphics and animations. Or cutting together a podcast interview series for social media clips. While you're creative with the technical chops to work on a wide range of projects, you’re just as happy to talk story arcs and character development, even if the video is less than a minute long.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the content team to develop new high performing content campaigns and refresh previously created assets.
- Support the social media team in brainstorming and generating engaging content in a variety of formats. This could include videos, gifs, animations, and/or graphics, such as our recent Pride Month video or our ‘Deal With It’ social series.
- Work with writers to incorporate motion graphics and informative videos into articles, including data visuals and other interactive media
- Produce & edit podcast content, including mixing, leveling, and minor sound design.
Who we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience producing/editing video and/or audio content
- Familiar with content marketing strategies and able to take tactical information and translate into interesting, thought-provoking stories
- Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro. Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Capable of taking direction/feedback and translating it into final creative deliverables
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work.
- An insatiable desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.