At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Tax Accountant II, you will report to the Senior Tax Accountant and the Senior Managers of Corporate Tax and will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the corporate tax functions including tax compliance, tax accounting, and tax planning.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Assist in preparing federal and state and local income and franchise tax returns
- Prepare income tax provision under ASC 740
- Assist with forecasting and projecting income taxes
- Assist with indirect tax compliance process (sales and use, gross receipts, property)
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations for tax accounts as part of month-end close
- Research various technical income tax and sales and use tax issues
- Investigate and resolve tax notices in a timely manner
- Monitor state and international nexus footprint and assist with new registrations
- Assist with financial statement audits, tax audits, regulatory filing compliance, and ad-hoc tax projects, as required
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 2 years of tax experience in industry or public accounting
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance, Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- CPA license or actively working to obtain a CPA license preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.