At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Director, Product Marketing (Customer Advocacy and Customer Journey), you will report to the Senior Vice President, Strategy.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Lead and execute Go-To-Market product marketing plans
- Generate content for product marketing materials
- Support Sales with tools and collateral material for new product releases
- Work with customers to identify their needs and ensure the message is communicated to the Product team
- Help identify Beta users for new product releases and work with the product team to relay feedback
- Run a team of at least 2 direct reports
- Work cross-functionally with lead generation, customer marketing, marketing operations, sales and the product team
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Work closely with Demand Gen/Programs team and provide market strategy support in developing effective acquisition and partner campaigns/programs with direct results
- Ensure messaging adoption and alignment across marketing and go to market channels and programs
- Be responsible for execution of revenue generation initiatives
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Execute and utilize market research
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong storyteller
- Ability to manage and drive cross-functional work
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A track record of getting things done
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.