At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Data Engineer, you will report to the Senior Manager, Business Inteliiigence , and will work regularly with our development and analyst teams, while coming up with your own creative BI solutions.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop and maintain ZoomInfo analytical data model.
- Analyse, design, document, develop, test and deploy a BI solution (end to end)
- Own and provide data development tools for internal use.
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing.
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of data solutions.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as BI developer / Data engineer
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent.
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling - a must.
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Snowflake/RedShift - a must.
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or other scripting languages - a must.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) - big advantage.
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines like AirFlow - big advantage.
- 1-year experience in reporting platforms like Tableau/Looker - advantage.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience in the online industry.
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Able to multitask, prfioritize, and manage time efficiently!
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.