ZoomInfo is looking to hire a strong technical leader in the role of Director or Senior Director of Platform Engineering. In this role you would be responsible for growing and scaling a team of talented software engineers across the US and Israel. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally within all levels of the organization. The successful individual will have proven ability to manage multidisciplinary teams of software engineers, and can get in the trenches and code if needed.
We are looking for candidates who have worked on platforms in excess of $500M, specifically working on shared services & common components for internal consumption, and integrations with other SaaS vendors at this scale. Candidates should also have deep experience working on APIs that extend partnering capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have 10-15 years of software development experience working on systems with hundreds of thousands of users. If you have the tech chops to challenge our team, have deep SaaS experience in B2B and/or B2C, and are a great leader - we are looking for you! It is a plus if you have experience working with big data, AI, NLP, and ML .
If you get hired your will get to work on these objectives ASAP:
- Quicker time to market for internal ZI products that consume internal components
- Efficiency and Reusability - common components & economies of scale
- Set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the systems architecture, and make appropriate technology choices
- Focus on development of shared components and services that impact multiple product teams and help improve development efficiency across the organization
- Be passionate about long term stability, scalability and reusability of shared components.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to align with internal stakeholders and prioritize based on business needs
- Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
- Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous deployment, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Implement processes and metrics to ensure that the team is extremely efficient and focused, and is helping improve efficiency of product teams.
- Enable a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our engineering organization
- Managing a number of teams across Israel and the US
- Deep experience working on platforms in excess of $500M specifically developing both shared services & common components for internal consumption, and integrations with other SaaS vendors at this scale.
- 10-15 years of platforms & shared services experience working on systems with hundreds of thousands of users.
- Deep experience working on external APIs that extend partnering capabilities.
- Experience in managing people and processes across different locations and time zones.
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud) and general programming languages (Java a plus)
- SaaS experience in B2B and/or B2C.
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale.
- Proven experience leading engineering teams during the evolution of the Engineering function from startup to the enterprise.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching and retaining world-class engineers and engineering managers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members.
- Tech chops to challenge our team.
- SaaS experience in B2B and/or B2C.
- Experience with Large Data Sets/Big Data, big data, AI, NLP, and ML are a huge plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.