At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Manager of Software Engineering, you will report to the Engineering Leadership, and will be responsible for growing and scaling a team of talented software engineers across the US and Israel. You will collaborate cross-functionally within all levels of the organization. A successful individual will have proven ability to manage multidisciplinary teams of software engineers, as well as get in the trenches and code often.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the systems architecture, and make appropriate technology choices
- Hands-on direction and coding experience (end-to-end) - will be responsible for code reviews and coding as needed and ready to jump in
- Lead, coach and support a highly effective group of passionate engineers to foster a high-performance culture
- Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to execute on company strategy
- Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous deployment, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Work effectively with product managers, engineers, analytics and the leadership team to allocate engineering resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs
- Implement processes and metrics to ensure that the team is extremely efficient and focused, and that products are market-ready
- Enable a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our engineering organization
- Managing a number of teams across Israel and the US
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in managing people and processes across different locations and time zones.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications using modern frameworks and technologies like Angular, React, Node.js.
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud) and general programming languages (Java/C# Required)
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale
- Proven experience leading engineering teams during the evolution of the Engineering function from startup to the enterprise
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching and retaining world-class engineers and engineering managers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members
- Experience with Large Data Sets/Big Data nice to have.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.