At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Product Manager you will report to the Director, Product Management and will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of Zoominfo's customer-facing applications. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Act as liaison between Product Management and Engineering teams in US and Israel
- Gather input from stakeholders work closely with them to define requirements
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Crate user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- Participate in support calls or other client inquiries
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2(+) years of experience in Product Management; prior experience working as an Engineer or Developer strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.