ZoomInfo is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to support our internal teams with collecting & analyzing data to drive actionable goals. This is a rapidly growing team and reports to a Director of Marketing Analytics.
In this role, you’ll be working with stakeholders across the business to define, scope and deliver on analytics needs. It will also collaborate with a variety of departments, notably our Marketing team, to develop, implement & monitor the performance of business processes, operations, and services.
Here are some things to know about ZoomInfo:
- Our B2B SaaS solution provides data intelligence for the Sales, Marketing & Recruiting industry
- We went public in Spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs
- We're currently experiencing hyper growth and have significant year-over-year revenue increases
- We're in the process of scaling from 1,700 employees to 5,000
- Our product offering is robust, growing and highly reviewed
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- Work with stakeholders to understand their problems, needs and requests. This involves asking the right questions and understanding the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Sales funnel optimization –We are always improving our go-to-market execution, making decisions backed by data-driven insights. Impact how we target customer segments, route leads, offer promotions and increase sales team productivity.
- Develop your data strategy and seek out access to data sources as needed
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, tools, and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including reporting.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and establish a consultative partnership with key stakeholders to achieve their goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related degree
- At least 3+ years of experience in a data-driven role, preferably in a marketing capacity
- Prior experience with Google Analytics & SalesForce strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SQL required
- Medium to Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Experience with common BI & data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, etc)
- Strong communication skills & the ability to influence (at all levels) when resistance is encountered, ensuring deliverables are completed on-time with high quality
- Capable of working cross-functionally with local & remote stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Self starter, work independently and autonomously without much supervision
- Top-notch analytical skills and ability to draw insight and meaning out of data
- Executive presence to collaborate closely with VPs, Directors and other senior leaders