The Data team is responsible for the ongoing monitoring, analysis, improvement, and growth of ZoomInfo’s data offerings. We are looking for an intelligent person who excels at structuring and solving complex data problems, leading cross-functionally, communicating effectively, and possesses a strong product-oriented understanding of our data and its value to customers. It is critical that you embrace moving fast, are excited by new and challenging problems, and enjoy developing and leading junior team members. Creative thinking and problem solving is an absolute must. Most of your work will be unstructured and loosely defined -- this should excite you. No one will tell you how to solve a problem, it will be on you to present and drive solutions that result in an improved data experience for our customers.
The data problems that sales operations professionals are responsible for solving day to day are the same problems we are trying to solve at scale. Your knowledge, understanding, and proven track record of solving complex problems by leveraging B2B data will be critical to improving the quality and coverage of ZoomInfo’s core data offerings.
You will work with Engineering, Product Management, and Data Research teams to improve automated data processing applications, deliver new data products to the market, and identify new ways to clean and improve the quality of ZoomInfo data.
PLEASE NOTE: candidates who present their work history/accomplishments in the format of "[impact on business] as a result of [your efforts]" will be given special consideration for this role.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years experience developing data solutions; sourcing, cleaning, and integrating data from various sources; and building data analysis tools and applications
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment
- Ability to manage and prioritize many tasks at once
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets (100M+) using Excel, SQL, and Python
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex problems and solutions to people unfamiliar with the complexity of our data
- Experience managing people and processes across different locations and time zones a plus
- Technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field, advanced degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.