Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The mission of the Web Applications Team is to leverage Zoominfo’s in-depth business data to provide great value to our customers while managing their scale.
- Work with different backend technologies such as Java, Microservices, SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Help to design robust, scalable and testable software solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge - and our technology - to new levels.
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
- Deep knowledge of Java & NodeJS.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot.
- Experience with frontend technologies - Angular /Angularjs /React / Vuejs/Other
- Experience with text search engines such as Solr or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases