At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Senior Integration Engineer, you will report to the Senior Manager, Shared Services.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting a highly visible / highly valued applications in the fast-paced business environment
- Contribute to the development of best practices and standards, and support product launches in all phases of software development
- Contribute to developing software engineering standards, practices, and reusable components
- Participate in all phases of application development; including requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and support.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA) teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing.
- Mentor junior engineers
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in delivering enterprise complex systems integrations. Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications. Must have Salesforce, NetSuite and Workday integration experience
- Hands on experience on Mulesoft’s CloudHub or Workato
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub
- Experience on JSON, XML, XSD and other data payload formats
- Expert level understanding of REST/SOAP paradigm and sync vs async integration design and architecture
- Good knowledge on DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like Junit, Jmeter, Munit or similar technologies
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ELK or new Relic
- Experience working with API testing Tools like SOAPUI, postman etc.
- Strong competency around SQL/PLSQL
- Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in in a team environment by using knowledge on process workflow while keeping abreast of all assigned issues
- A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly flexible team
- Possess the ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Azure and AWS is a plus
- Mulesoft Developer or Workato Certifications are must
- Mulesoft Architect (Will get preference)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.