At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Salesforce QA Engineer, you will report to the Team Lead, Salesforce Administration, and will be responsible for quality assurance of our Salesforce solutions and implementations. In this role you will be partnering with the development team, technical leads and product managers, to build agile test automation solutions, accelerating Zoominfo’s SDLC processes and meeting critical business objectives.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Drive established QA practices and methodology.
- Develop and execute test plans, test scripts/cases, and test reports on projects of varying size.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- Create/Migrate test data between Salesforce Sandboxes.
- Perform In depth functional testing, Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with Salesforce developers, Salesforce Administrators and Product Managers to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Technical leads and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure testing results meet performance and scalability requirements of the Salesforce system.
- Analyze the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of work experience in Salesforce QA roles with automation testing experience.
- Expert at Salesforce QA methodologies, tools, and approaches both manual and automated testing experience.
- Experience doing data migration as well as data integration testing.
- Should have hands-on experience on Salesforce Sales/ Marketing/Service cloud.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes.
- Ability to implement test tools and automation frameworks, a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required).
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (Preferred).
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (Preferred).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.