At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will report to the Team Lead, Salesforce Administration, and will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, and troubleshooting application errors. We are looking for an Individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, guided by experienced Salesforce Developers in our production support team. Our Salesforce Instance is of great importance to us, therefore you should keep the wider organization’s best interests in mind when developing any code.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Meeting with product managers and translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Design and develop technical solutions in Salesforce, extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, SOQL,and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Lightning flows, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable apex code with best practices.
- Web Services development with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
- Prepare technical specifications, detailed design documents, and developing test cases.
- Partner closely with the QA team during the build, test and UAT cycle to ensure build quality.
- Follow SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
- Supporting the Salesforce administration team whenever needed.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, process builders and lightning flows.
- Experience with Salesforce development using Lightning Framework, Apex.
- Experience with AURA and Lightning Web Component development.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, a plus.
- Experience implementing Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Good understanding of Salesforce CRM governor limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps tools.
- Working knowledge in SDLC process (Waterfall and Agile) , Agile Scrum Methodology experience (Preferred).
- Experience and desire to work in a multi-region global delivery environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (Required).
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (Required).
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (Preferred).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.