At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the Team Lead, Salesforce Administration, and will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce platform; this includes system, data, and user maintenance and will be responsible to escalate SME Technical leads, Admins and Developers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Assist with any Salesforce-related questions/issues/requests. Escalate & collaborate with other Salesforce administrators and developers as needed.
- Ensuring the quality, consistency and efficiency of all Salesforce activities including: general administration, data validity, reporting, support, maintenance, and improvement of the Salesforce platform
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles,hierarchies, groups, queues, and other Salesforce setup options, as necessary.
- Maintain Salesforce security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Maintain Salesforce Data Integrity.
- Monitor Salesforce limits and escalate as needed.
- Train/support end users with the use of the Salesforce application, and act as an escalation point for internal Salesforce issues.
- Closing out tier 1 cases which includes user creations, data updates, dashboard/report clean up and end user support issues.
- Support the development of additional Salesforce functionality to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to, object design, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, user roles & profiles.
- Proactively looking and identifying needed system changes by gathering feedback from users.
- Working closely with the Release Manager for deploying configuration changes and keeping all the Salesforce environments (Production and Sandboxes) in sync.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Coordinate with Product Managers on new releases and deliver training for users on new functionality.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of work experience in Salesforce Administration or support roles with Salesforce administration experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce business workflow, different entities like Campaign to lead, opportunity management, quote to cash, customer experience.
- Experience with Salesforce lightning.
- Must have Salesforce administration skills like creating objects, fields, page layouts, lightning layouts, workflows, Email templates, data loader.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, a plus.
- Basic knowledge of data integration methods and solutions.
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and maintain task prioritization.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to communicate system & process changes to a variety of teams timely & effectively.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and is able to prepare, deliver, and present reports/results/findings.
- Understand the boundaries of the Salesforce platform from a configuration perspective.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required).
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (Preferred).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.