Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees thrive to succeed and ‘define new possibles’, they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those accomplishments. .
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, each and every day they are motivated due to the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to thrive together.
We are seeking a highly technical & hands-on Manager, Engineering to grow and scale a team of talented software engineers. The successful individual will have proven ability to manage teams of software engineers, as well as get in the trenches and code often.
- Set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the systems architecture, and make appropriate technology choices
- Hands-on direction and coding experience (end-to-end) - will be responsible for code reviews and coding as needed and ready to jump in
- Lead, coach and support a highly effective group of passionate engineers to foster a high-performance culture
- Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
- Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous deployment, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Enable a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our engineering organization
- 2+ years of industry experience in managing people and processes.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in design, development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications using modern frameworks and technologies like Angular, React, Node.js.
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud) and Backend programming language with focus on Node.js/Nest.js.
Additional programming languages such as Java are a big advantage.
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching and retaining engineers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members
- Experience with Large Data Sets, nice to have
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com