“That’s the way it’s always been done.”
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And we’re not close to being satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
As a Data Delivery Manager, you will be an integral part of a growing team within the broader Delivery organization. The Delivery organization is a multi-disciplinary team spread across multiple offices. The team consists of consultants, project managers, and various technical experts. Ultimately, Delivery is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through bespoke solution delivery. The Data Delivery team specifically provides consulting and project management services related to Data-as-a-Service, master data management, enterprise data models, and other custom solutions outside of our core platform. Strong candidates will have experience within cross-functional teams within the Consulting & Strategy and/or Customer Experience space.
Furthermore, candidates will have the opportunity to make an impact and drive results and achieve business impact for our clients, while further developing your technical and data analysis skills along the way.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop and leverage expertise in Zoominfo’s data assets to act as an escalation point for bespoke customer solutions
- Support cross-functional teams from pre-sale through implementation, ensuring customers are extracting maximum value from data deliverables
- Work cross-functionality with leadership and other key stakeholders across Zoominfo’s enterprise and strategic customers
- Enable clients to maximize the benefits of their ZoomInfo partnership through best practices, innovative thinking and process improvement
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for requirements documentation, statements of work and project plans to add scale and consistency across CX
- Drive procedural standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation
- Use technical skills, problem solving and business knowledge to deliver custom datasets to clients that meet or exceed their expectations
- Find creative solutions to problems when limited information is available
- Drive independent tasks and report on next steps and action items
- Manage multiple concurrent projects to completion with minimal guidance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a technology setting with a focus on data
- A BS in a quantitative/analytical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics) is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), or data analysis/visualization tools OR experience in a client service/support or technical advisory role (e.g. Solution Consultant/Architect, Technical Account or Implementation Manager, or equivalent).
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Excellent communication skills- oral, written, and visual
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and or enterprise space
- Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from design and engineering to marketing, product, and business development
- You can travel as needed
Why join the Delivery Team?
ZoomInfo is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and ZoomInfo
How do you want to make your impact?