At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to 'define new possibles', and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it's at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you'll see that collaboration is second nature, and you'll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You'll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we're building.
Our data analysts are on the front lines of the collection, manipulation, and distribution of insights from our data. A typical day in the life of a data analyst here might include using HTML based methods to amass a massive set of data in the morning that someone plans to manipulate in SQL later that night. Experience designing and executing on production ready data oriented products in response to stakeholder needs is a must have skill for a Senior Data Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will look for new ways to connect our clients to the most sophisticated resources that are currently underutilized within our platform and work with the team to find ways to make them practical.
Skills and Technographics:
- Expert Python, experience designing and executing algorithms for complex analysis
- Warehouse experience (Snowflake, or similar)
- Experience with server infrastructure deployment (we are primarily AWS)
- Experience with parallel processing for analysis
- Familiarity with SQL/PostGRES (other flavors are also fine)
- Masters or equivalent experience
- A PhD in any research driven social science (econ, psych, demography, etc;) would be a great addition.