At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company, you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Working side by side with our engineers & cross functional squads. You are a self-starter with an impeccable track record of leading large projects. You will own aspects of the customer facing product and integrations with 3rd party platforms. You have real understanding of how a scalable backend layer should be built and maintained. You work equally well with back-end engineers as you do with product managers. You want enterprise products to be as polished, intuitive and usable as consumer apps. Most of all, you are hungry to be part of an ambitious team with colossal goals.
What you’ll do:
- Be a part of a team that develops and maintains a backend of a SaaS application
- Design and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise
- Maintain and add new 3rd party integrations, such as Google, Microsoft and Salesforce.
- Work with other engineers, researchers and product managers to deliver on our roadmap. Both locally and globally
- Break down problems into user stories / components and write modern Python code that runs in production
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business
- 4+ years of software development experience using Python (preferred) / Java / Scala / C#
- Extensive experience in developing SaaS applications
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Object-oriented programming and design-patterns knowledge
- Strong design and coding skills
- Experience with AWS platform (advantage)
- Fluent in English