Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company , join us at ZoomInfo!
As a Product Manager, you will strategize, plan and deliver products that will enrich our data platform for our customers. The role requires the ability to identify business impact, translate it to explicit development-ready specs, and work closely with the Data Acquisition engineering team to drive the successful delivery of data collection across millions of data sources. This role is expected to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of peers across and at multiple levels of the organization. The successful individual will have proven ability to manage the product roadmap, delivering a variety of data-focused software solutions with data driven decisions.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- E2E responsibility of product lifecycle, objectives, progress, analytics through plans to all stakeholders (Data Acquisition engineering team, Business and consumers).
- Prioritize features and resources to ensure critical resources are working on the highest impact solutions according to the company's goals.
- Manage stakeholder communication and internal alignment.
- Work effectively with product managers, engineers and analytics to allocate the resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs.
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation and knowledge transfer throughout the organization.
- Commit and report on progress of delivering and presenting to executives.
- Identify new and innovative methods and metrics for tracking product success, including customer adoption and satisfaction.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Proven experience at startup and enterprise environments, leading a product roadmap.
- Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives with different stakeholders from business, to RnD, to management.
- Strong analytical skills, obsessed with data, with experience in data in scale.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, team player with a proven ability to build productiv cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members.
- Experience working through the full life cycle from analysis, data acquisition, modeling building through to deployment, and monitoring and revising models in a large-scale enterprise production environment.
- Relevant university degree
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com