ZoomInfo is looking for an outstanding Product Analyst to join our Data Product Management Team. This position will be working with the Product Manager to manage the development and prioritization of one of ZoomInfo’s biggest and strategic data assets, Company Data.
As we modernize our systems, this is a great opportunity to help build the next generation of our Company Data pipeline. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders from Engineering, Data Science, R&D, Data Operations and BI / Product Analytics to help drive product roadmap initiatives that result in the highest quality Sales and Market Intelligence Data. The role would involve developing analytic insights to help champion data-driven decision making. Consumers of these insights will include cross-functional stakeholders and management, up to senior and executive leadership.
What you can expect from this role:
- Work with the Product Manager and the Development team to develop and document product requirements, create and groom Jira tickets.
- Run ad-hoc requests in collaboration with Product Management to find actionable insights that drive product strategy.
- Lead analytics projects and generate useful insights to help improve the coverage, accuracy and quality of our Company Data.
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements.
- Research and identify potential new Company Data improvements on ZoomInfo platform and avenues to monetize Company Data.
- Define, track, and communicate metrics and analyses findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs, and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
This is the role for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product / Data Analyst working in an agile environment or equivalent professional / academic qualifications.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills using SQL and Python.
- Experience working with BI / visualization / analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Amplitude etc.).
- Exposure to Data Warehousing tools such as Snowflake and Cloud Computing technologies such as AWS, GCP etc.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present analyses findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment.
- Self driven, motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
(Keyword: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Product Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Data Engineer, data warehouse, data lake, Amazon web services, EC2, informatica, dashboard, tableau, Google Cloud, data manipulation, MySql, JIRA)