Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Entering data into payroll and administrative software
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, etc
- Preparing and processing paychecks and direct deposits
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management
- Flexibility to accept and adapt to change as well as the commitment to seek continuous improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Degree in accounting, business, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years payroll processing experience
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of payroll tax and wage laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with SOX experience preferred