“That’s the way it’s always been done.”
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
- Analyze large data sets to understand its overlap with ZoomInfo's data and how best to integrate it
- Determine where in our infrastructure we should house our data based on the use case and data model
- Develop ETL to move data into our consolidated data lake or data warehouse
- Consolidate/join datasets to create easily consumable, performant, and consistent information
- Look for ways to automate processes currently performed manually to improve department efficiency
- Evaluate new technology and advise on our data ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement impactful solutions to department and business problems
- Supports end users and teammates on code-related questions and issues.
- Creates and maintains documentation for business end users and other data analysts.
- Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, research back discipline, or related field and 4+ years of experience in data engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert in Python or Spark
- Advanced SQL, specifically MySQL and Postgres
- Experience architecting solutions in collaboration with development, data warehousing, and business intelligence teams.
- Experience working with third party APIs for data collection
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and provide excellent customer service to, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience mentoring/coaching business end users and junior analysts
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and collaborate with others to identify and implement solutions.
- Available for on-call and/or after-hours support as needed
- AWS or Google Cloud experience, expertise in one
- Experience with Git/Github or other version control systems
- Familiarity with Snowflake or DataBricks a plus.