At ZoomInfo, our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles, and they are driven by winning.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
As the Director, Product Management, you’ll be managing a team of incredibly talented and collaborative product managers to further design our product offerings. We are looking for an experienced individual and an outstanding leader who can help grow the team, drive product strategy, planning, and the execution of ZoomInfo products. This highly visible role will partner closely with engineering and go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle. The successful individual will have proven ability to work across teams and manage dependencies on application and platform teams.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work cross-functionally with Executives, stakeholders and product teams within the company to set the overall vision and strategy for ZoomInfo’s product
- Coordinate implementation of product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives
- Represent the product team in high-stakes customer, prospect and partner conversations
- Track competitive landscape and industry trends and re-adjust as necessary to maintain product differentiation.
- Lead and grow a team of talented product management professionals including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant working experience, with at least 1 years at the Director level
- Undergraduate degree in technical / marketing field; MBA preferred
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and proven success in B2B product initiatives and leadership
- Experience building and leading high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your team’s priorities across leaders and teams in the company
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation applications a huge plus
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com