ZoomInfo is looking for an International Accounting Manager to join our Accounting team and support our continuing international growth. A fast-growing global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, we encourage creativity, value innovation, and believe in the power of teamwork. Our Accounting team is working to implement innovative solutions to ensure we have efficient processes to support this expansion.
The International Accounting Manager is an experienced leader who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In this role, you will work with internal teams and manage 3rd party vendors to support international accounting operations. You will establish an international shared services team to meet to the growing demands of month end close processes. Your knowledge of GAAP and International accounting standards will allow you to drive processes and provide oversight to local accountants. With an ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects, you will maintain a view of all International activities, adapting processes as we expand. Additionally, you will work cross functionally to drive improvements throughout the department, supporting projects such as software implementations and acquisitions.
- Work with international accounting team and/or 3rd party outsourcing firms to ensure timely and accurate month end close procedures
- Perform monthly reconciliations for international entities, ensuring compliance with accounting standards
- Support monthly closing activities by preparing and verifying accurate journal entries including consolidations and foreign currency accounting for international entities and global operations
- Ensure accuracy of account balances and classifications
- Assist in the preparation of various supporting schedules and analyses for financial, tax, and audit processes
- Document internal processes and controls, identifying any issues or areas for improvement
- Drive new accounting initiatives, engaging stakeholders throughout the organization in procedural improvements
- 5 years of experience in a relevant role, working with international entities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) requirements
- Basic knowledge of international accounting standards
- Big 4 accounting firm experience a plus
- CPA or equivalent a plus
- Experience with NetSuite or other large ERP system a plus, with experience in consolidations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize competing deadlines in fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and external vendors
- Work with various teams across multiple locations to promote consistency and ensure adherence to processes
- Desire to drive improvement and a positive attitude
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.