We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to help rationalize our application portfolio in partnership with IS application teams and leadership. Rationalizing and simplifying our application portfolio in alignment with organization's strategy will greatly help us prioritize our investments (people and financial) to build a more modern and resilient set of services. This role is responsible to develop an in-depth understanding of our application landscape, their current underlying architectural patterns and leverage this knowledge to create broad set of strategies and design principles to accelerate rationalization efforts.
Enterprise Architect operates across organizational and "silos" to drive common approaches and expose information assets and processes across the enterprise. Their goal is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting a company's business needs.
Enterprise Architect leads the development of a single holistic enterprise architecture model for the whole of the organization, from all architecture perspectives (Business Services, Business Processes, Information, Applications and Technology). They ensure the Enterprise Architecture is closely aligned to the business Strategy, Business Operating Model and IT strategy, and satisfies all enterprise architecture requirements.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Align of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Optimize of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Develop business application technology architecture and roadmap and evaluate and recommend our application build vs buy decisions. Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers, and vendors
- Guide subject matter experts (SME) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
- Risk Management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Lead Governance and Compliance efforts.
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 10 or more years of advanced leadership responsibilities experience.
- 10 or more years of architecture related roles and responsibilities experience.
- 10 or more years of being the subject matter expert in one or more domain areas.
- Strong experience with Cloud CRM Systems, HR Applications, Web development.
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.