About our Team:
Our Innovation and Data R&D team combines product thinking/concepts, ML, analytics and rapid iterative approaches to build an ensemble of data-products that drives ZoomInfo’s ability to help its customers hit their business objectives. We are passionate about driving business results with our data-informed insights in collaboration with product managers and our business stakeholders. We prioritize simplicity when modeling and rapidly iterate in weekly sprints to deliver experimental and production models.
About the Job:
As part of our Innovation & Data R&D Data-Science team, some of the projects you will be working on:
- Build ML solutions to model social interactions and predict relationship strength over large networks of business associates.
- Develop scoring algorithms that drive confidence and accuracy of any given technographic and geo-location based data point.
- Predict a company’s intent in real-time based on their online activity.
- Build company growth and revenue-prediction models based on company’s past performance.
- Develop recommender systems based on company and individual topic consumption/intent.
- Build and optimize ML models designed to predict “hard-to-gather” data points used often by sales and marketing professionals
- 2 -3 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Degree in quantitative field: Statistics, Data Science, Applied Math, Computer Science, Physics or a related field.
- Proficient in Python, SQL, scikit-learn
- Strong problem-solving skills, a solid understanding of Machine Learning and willingness to learn and further knowledge in the field.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and recommendation systems.
- Innovative and comfortable with rapid iteration of prototype analysis and experimental models.
- Experience using cloud-based solutions like Snowflake, DataBricks, AWS, and Google Cloud/Dataflow preferred
- Excellent cross-functional and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and with business partners/stakeholders.