Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Zoominfo is looking for a brilliant Quality Assurance Engineer to lead the QA effort in our Salesforce team. As a part of the team, you will develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure the quality of our project delivery on Salesforce.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans (including regressing tests)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Monitor main processes on weekly basis
- Maintain our tests environments
- Work with internal Salesforce development team to improve existing business processes and establish new functionality
- Removing unnecessary fields and data
- Ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- 1-2 Years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience working in Salesforce / CRM (advantage)
- Excellent time management and organization skills with an ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Hebrew)
- Experience working with international teams
- BSc in computer science or Information System
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com