The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and general functionality of the office space. The Office Manager is responsible for supporting our headquarters in Vancouver, WA. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who works well in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Point contact person for mailing, shipping, supplies, and errands.
- Perform receptionist duties; provide general support to visitors.
- Manage relationships with on-site vendors.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Assist with events and projects happening on-site.
- Ensure smooth, organized and effective operations of offices, open work areas, break rooms and conference rooms.
- General office manual labor including lifting boxes, hanging whiteboards, moving and building office furniture.
- Assist in event planning consisting of ordering food, supporting off-site events, and general set-up and tear-down.
- Assist in access badge management.
- Assist in building Facilities requests, office moves, and planning.
- Assisting business leaders with on-site requests.
- Office operations experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be comfortable using a ladder
- Must be comfortable using basic tools such as hammer, screwdriver and drill
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management